Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Orlando Out at WUBE...

We posted this yesterday, and today confirm it.

Amanda Orlando is gone from WUBE-FM B105.

In a statement on her website, this is what she writes:

"Are you still at B105?" is the #1 question I have received this week and the answer to that unfortunately is "No." I will miss the music, the artists and all of you so much. I have so many great memories in my career there, now I can only hope as one door shuts, another will open."

We're hearing that the folks at Bonneville Mountain wanted to switch her over to WYGY-FM 94.9 to do a morning show for them, but she vetoed that idea, and was quickly let go.

Orlando emailed John Kiesewetter at the Enquirer this morning saying very bluntly: "I did not choose to leave the B105 Morning Show, I was removed from that show and that station."

No word on if she has a non-compete clause...but, we here at Tri-State Media Watch wish her all the best of luck.

No comments: